Fall is my happy season!!!

I am so happy fall has finally arrived it is my absolute favorite season.  I love everything about it.  I like the way the cool crisp wind feels against my face.  Morning coffee on my front porch while snuggled under my blanket.  The smell of pumpkin spice candles feeling my house.  I love how cozy I feel in an old hoodie and jeans.  The variety of outdoor activities from FOOTBALL games, pumpkin patches, hayrides to trick or treating with my family.  This year we are going on our first ever apple picking adventure at a nearby orchard.  I enjoy all the hustle and bustle of starting back to school and preparing my classroom. Probably my favorite thing about fall is the way the leaves change colors, creating a postcard like image on the hilltop from my house.  Fall is truly my happy season!!!

Check out my fall themed products in my store:




No comments:

Post a Comment